ABOUT THE CONTEST
We’re excited to announce our first art contest where you have the chance to see your artwork featured on glassware in craft breweries across the state of Indiana! Here’s how it works:
- Create a design for the 2022 Brewers of Indiana Guild featured glass
- Submit your entry online before July 13
- The top 8 finalists will be featured at the Indiana Microbrewers Festival on July 23 in downtown Indianapolis, where festival-goers will vote for their favorite design.
- The winning design will be printed on glassware purchased by participating member breweries across the State and distributed at their locations in December 2022
PRIZE FOR THE WINNING ENTRY
- $250 cash
- $200 Brewers of Indiana Guild merchandise credit
- (10) $25 gift cards to participating member breweries
- (2) tickets to each Guild festival in 2023
- (12) glasses featuring your artwork
- Promotion of your winning entry to our 20k+ distribution list
- Your glasses featured in participating breweries in December 2022
- Opportunity to display/sell your artwork at a tabletop booth at Winterfest 2023
- Artist spotlight email to our brewery membership database featuring you, your art and services
- Artist spotlight section on the Brewers of Indiana Guild’s website with link to your work
The remaining (7) top entries will receive:
- $50 Brewers of Indiana Guild merchandise credit
- (2) tickets to one Guild festival of your choice in 2023
DETAILS FOR ENTRIES
- Design must be created to the specifications of the glassware chosen by the Brewers of Indiana Guild. See an image of the selected glass here.
- Design must include no more than 4 solid colors – no gradients permitted as artwork is screenprinted
- While not a requirement to be the main focus of the design, artwork must includethe Guild’s “Drink Indiana Beer” logo in one solid color and make reference somewhere in the design to the “Brewers of Indiana Guild”
- Artwork should be submitted in a vector file format (uploaded to us as a .pdf) created in Adobe Illustrator
- Artists are encouraged to be as creative as possible, keeping in mind that glassware will be distributed by Indiana breweries all across the state
- Artists are permitted to submit (1) entry per person
- Liquor laws prohibit us from featuring any images depicting smoking or drugs, so please refrain from the use of those.
- Artwork must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The contest is open to Indiana artists who are 21+ years of age
- Artists will maintain the rights to their work, but by submitting an entry, grant the Brewers of Indiana Guild the right to print and feature the submitted art on the glassware described in this contest
Questions about submitting an entry can be directed to Julia at [email protected]