The Brewers of Indiana Guild’s Brewery in Planning Membership Program is an exclusive program for startup breweries wishing to cultivate meaningful relationships within Indiana’s craft brewing community and its Affiliate members.
Membership is $150 annually for the calendar year beginning January 1, 2017 and ending December 31, 2017.
Brewery in Planning members receive the following valuable benefits:
- Invitation to purchase two tickets to the Indiana Craft Brewers Conference
- Brewers’ Forum subscription (includes access to Conference presentations)
- Access to the Brewers of Indiana Guild Membership Directory
- 20% discount on festival sponsorship and magazine advertising
- Opportunity to purchase up to four discounted Brewers’ tickets to every Brewers of Indiana Guild festival
- Copy of the 2017 DrinkIN magazine
- Full brewery benefits once your brewery meets the Guild’s brewery member requirements during the calendar year of your Brewery in Planning membership
How to Join
If you would like to sign up or need additional information about the Brewery in Planning Membership Program, or have questions regarding payment options, please contact us.
Brewery in Planning Members
Auburn Brewing Company (Auburn)
Feed Store Brewing Company (Bloomfield)
George Ringler and Company Brewing
G&G Brewing Company
Hop River Brewing Company
Maidens Brewery & Pub (Evansville)
The Vincennes Brewing Company (Vincennes)