Support and celebrate Indiana’s craft beer culture.
Become an IN Beer Brigadier to receive access to one-off, small-batch collaboration beers in cans and bottles available only at IN Beer Brigade release parties.
You’ll also get limited edition glassware specially paired and handpicked by the brewers themselves, a members-only T-shirt, and exclusive discounts and experiences from Indiana breweries throughout the year. See the full member benefits below.
Your membership in this exclusive program directly supports Indiana’s fast-growing brewing industry and the mission of the Brewers of Indiana Guild.
- Entrance for you and a guest to your choice of several private IN Beer Brigade collaboration beer release parties (see lineup here) at locations across the state, with complimentary carryout** of this year’s packaged beer, Stuck in the Middle Imperial Stout (see below for more info on the beer). Your guest may purchase a membership at the party for $75 to receive the additional benefits listed below. If your membership is expired, you may renew for $40.
- Full pours of the collaboration beer available for purchase at the release parties
- Members-only IN Beer Brigade t-shirt. New members will receive an IN Beer Brigade logo tee by mail or upon signup at the party, and renewed members will receive a tee featuring the year’s collab beer logo at the parties (see below).
- IN Beer Brigade member sticker
- Specialty glassware selected by the brewers and paired specifically to the style of each year’s beer. You will receive your limited-edition glassware at the party. This year’s glassware is the 16 oz. Rastal Craft Master Two Tumbler (see below). Fewer than 1,500 will be produced.
- Advance notice of Guild festival ticket sales and members’-only discounts. Current festivals include Winterfest, Bloomington Craft Beer Festival, Indiana Microbrewers Festival, and Broad Ripple Beer Fest.
- Invitations to participate in exclusive experiences and discounts at Guild member breweries throughout the year.
Questions about the IN Beer Brigade? Please check out the FAQ.
The 2017 IN Beer Brigade Collaboration:
Sun King, Central Indiana Breweries, and Stuck in the Middle S’mores-Inspired Imperial Stout
What is Sun King Brewing Company when they host Central Indiana brewers for the second annual Indiana Beer Brigade collaboration? Stuck in the Middle.
Inspired by the taste sensations of s’mores, this Indiana Imperial Stout brewed for IN Beer Brigadiers is sweet and smooth thanks to lactose sugar and chocolate malt, with a hint of barrel-stave smoked barley from Sugar Creek Malt Co. Pour the can and get roasty and toasty with this big, bold beer.
IN Beer Brigadiers will receive four 16 oz. cans for complimentary carryout from the release parties of their choice.
Members will receive a limited edition 16 oz. Rastal Craft Master Two Tumbler glass at the Stuck in the Middle release party they attend. Fewer than 1,500 will be produced.
Renewed members will receive the Stuck in the Middle collaboration tee at the release party of their choice, above. New members will receive the IN Beer Brigade logo tee, below, by mail and may purchase the collaboration tee at the release party of their choice.
The 2016 Collaboration:
3 Floyds, North Western Indiana Breweries, and Corn King IPA
The famed 3 Floyds hosted the inaugural IN Beer Brigade collab, a hoppy, citrusy IPA featuring locally grown, locally malted corn.
Learn more about the beer and check out the video and glassware below.
Members received the 3 Floyds/IN Beer Brigade Corn King IPA nonic English pub glass
*IN Beer Brigade membership is available for people ages 21+ only. Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. Membership may be revoked at any time for any reason. Member event details and benefits are posted as they’re confirmed. Packaged beers are available only at the release parties. 21+ proxies may attend release parties for members who cannot attend. Government IDs will be checked and membership will be verified at all IN Beer Brigade events.
**Brigade beers are one-off batches brewed in limited quantities. If the current batch runs out, new members who join after it’s no longer available will receive the next available beer, the 2018 collaboration with South Central breweries hosted by Upland Brewing Company.