The Brewers of Indiana Guild’s Artisan Craft Producer Membership is an opportunity for craft producers outside of brewing who wish to cultivate meaningful relationships within Indiana’s craft brewing community.
Membership is $100 and runs from July 1-June 30th annually and is open to any producer holding a permit to produce artisan spirits or wine in Indiana.
- Invitation to pour and four complimentary tickets to all Guild festivals where wine and spirits are offered. Spaces at Guild festival for wine, spirits, mead, and cider are limited and filled on a first-come first-served basis
- Option to purchase additional tickets to Guild festivals at a discounted rate (set amount for each festival)
- Invitation to attend the Indiana Craft Brewers Conference
- Company listing featured on our web-based membership list
- Bi-monthly member newsletter subscription for an unlimited number of staff
- Opportunity to attend Guild regional meetings