INCBC RFP Overview
The 8th Annual INCBC Nov 5-7 2023 Marriott East – Indianapolis, IN
The deadline to submit a proposal for INCBC 2023 is October 13th, 2023.
The RFP process serves to identify speakers for INCBC events and workshops. As speaking opportunities emerge, applications will be considered from the speakers who submitted RFP’s.
The Brewers of Indiana Guild welcomes its members as speakers. BIG uses outside speakers at many events. Applicants may submit proposals for multiple topics.
We seek presenters to share leading-edge ideas, inspire discussions and convey the fundamentals for growing businesses. Topics are selected based on member surveys, success of past events, timeliness of topics and relevance of topic to craft beer professionals.
2023 Topics Include
Taproom Culture, Non Alcoholic Beer, Yeast, Hops, Malt, Marketing, HR, Legal/Lobbying Efforts, Industry Trends, and more.
Each program has different goals, objectives and audiences. BIG will decide the best fit for the speakers and presentation topics. The goals of all BIG events and education are to:
- Provide brewery owners and brewers with opportunities for practical and up-to-date information, training and education on topics of interest to BIG members.
- Provide members and non-member speakers who have subject matter expertise the opportunity to increase their exposure in the community.
- Provide high quality, knowledgeable speakers to BIG members.
- Facilitate the professional and personal development and growth of our small business owner members and their employees.
- Provide high quality educational presentations.
- Engage attendees through audience participation and discussion.
- Coordinate with staff regarding any special equipment needs.
- Provide a picture, topic summary, top three takeaways and biography for marketing purposes.
- Ensure the session is not perceived as an infomercial.
- Promote your participation in the event on your social media sites.
- Provide own printed pieces and/or promotional collateral
Aggressively promote the event, speaker, and subject matter through a variety of BIG communication vehicles:
- BIG/DRINK INDIANA Web Site
- E-mail announcements
- BIG/DRINK INDIANA social media channels – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin
- Register participants.
- Coordinate with speaker regarding special equipment and material needs for the event.
Your input is valued and will be carefully considered by our conference planning and education committee and board. BIG will respond to your submission within a month of receiving it. We appreciate all submissions and if you are not selected for this upcoming program year, we welcome you to submit again for the following year. Opportunities will be afforded first to program themes and then speakers that fit those themes for a designated program.
How to Submit
Please complete the form below to submit your information and proposed topic details to the BIG Education/conference planning committee for consideration. Please submit completed application along with the following:
- Include a ½ to 1 page Presentation Summary including:
- A list of three to five learning objectives
- The specific benefits & materials participants will take away
- How you plan to engage the audience in interacting with one another
- Why this topic is essential knowledge for craft beverage business owners
- What makes your treatment of this topic unique
- How you gained your expertise on this subject
- Your stipend/hotel/budget requirements
INCBC RFP Form Submission
STEP 2 (IF SELECTED)
Once the committee has selected your presentation we’ll schedule reviews with you to discuss.
- Presentation Sample (DVD, PPT or Web Link)
- 100-Word Biography
- High-Resolution Headshot (in JPG OR PNG format)
- Include references from two or three organizations where you have previously presented
- Presentation Materials/Handouts
Thank you for your ongoing support of the Brewers of Indiana Guild and the Hoosier Craft Beer community!