Join the Brewers of Indiana Guild and 50+ Hoosier breweries as we sample hundreds of beers in Historic Woolery Mill, 1 p.m. (Early Bird)/2 p.m. – 6 p.m. this Saturday, April 8 at our spring fundraiser, the 7th Annual Bloomington Craft Beer Festival.
The weather looks perfect with a forecast of 65 degrees and sunny!
Here’s how to have a great day.
- Get your tickets before they’re gone. The event has sold out several years in a row, so buy your tickets now and be sure to print them and have your 21+ ID ready for quick entry. Even better: $3 from every ticket sold benefits our charity partner, Lotus Education & Arts Foundation.
- Plan your day in advance. See the FAQ for important info, like what you can bring into the festival, parking tips, and more, and review the beer list (new: Early Bird tappings) and download the the Drink Indiana Beer app to see where you want to go first. The map will be available upon entry too. Check it out beforehand for entry times and admission lanes, which are new this year and designed to help you get in faster. And don’t forget to line up a safe ride home.
- Drink responsibly. Eat a big breakfast, snack while you’re at the festival, hydrate, and remember: This isn’t a race to drink as much as you can as fast as possible.
- Get some goodies. Great Hoosier-centric vendors will have plenty for you to purchase, so crack open your piggy bank. As always, visit the Guild merch booth for Drink Indiana Beer gear and IN Beer Brigade memberships. Proceeds benefit the Guild’s mission to support Indiana’s brewing community.
- Get excited! Check out last year’s photos and video for a taste of what’s to come, and once you’ve gotten your tickets, tell a friend.
See you Saturday. Cheers!