If your brewery is fully permitted and selling your beer and meets the requirements below, you may join or renew as a Brewer in Operation member to receive full benefits including support, invitations, and information from the Guild about festivals, legislative and marketing efforts, and more.
If your brewery is in planning, please see this page for more info.
- One complimentary ticket to the annual Indiana Craft Brewers Conference in Indianapolis.
- The opportunity to purchase additional discounted tickets and receive discounted hotel rates for the Indiana Craft Brewers Conference
- Four complimentary brewers’ tickets and invitation to pour at all Guild festivals reaching approximately 20,000 craft beer enthusiasts at the events and thousands more through event promotion. Brewers’ tickets (a $200 value per festival) come with access to the Brewers’ Hideout, a private area featuring complimentary food and beverage. Festivals have limited booth availability and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Option to purchase up to 6 tickets for $25 each to any of the Guild’s annual beer festivals (up to $120 in savings per festival)
- Brewery listing featured on the map at www.drinkIN.beer/breweries, along with annual event listings on the Guild’s website and Facebook page
- 50% discount on festival sponsorship and the option to purchase a Sprinter Sponsorship to be included in fest marketing and set your booth apart with double the space at Guild festivals
- Opportunity to have your beers tested at the Sun King lab. Tests include gas chromatography on 20+ flavor compounds and/or blind sensory analysis
- Brewers of Indiana Guild members’ forum subscriptions for an unlimited number of staff
- Weekly member newsletter subscription for an unlimited number of staff
- Brewery listing in the annual stewardship report to membership
- Use of the Drink Indiana Beer logo on packaging, co-branded merchandise with the Guild, as well as your website and promotional material
- Invitation to attend membership meetings in your region and the annual members’ meeting
- Opportunity to host a Guild regional meeting
- Direct access to the Business Affiliate Member directory and the Brewers of Indiana Guild Affiliate Marketplace. This program allows the Guild’s Business Affiliate members the opportunity to offer exclusive discounts and programs for goods and services that are only available to Brewers of Indiana Guild member breweries.
- Opportunity to offer input on legislative and educational initiatives and to provide guidance on Guild policies via the annual member survey, regional meetings, and committee involvement
Indiana craft breweries that meet the following conditions may be members of the Brewers of Indiana Guild:
- The brewery holds a valid and active “Small Brewer” permit issued by the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission;
- The brewery qualifies as a “craft brewery” as defined by the Brewers Association;
- The brewery is actively brewing;
- All critical phases of the beer making process occur within the state of Indiana;
- The brewery is actively engaged in the business of making and selling beer at its permit premise.
If your brewery has more than one location, each location that meets all of the above conditions and is actively brewing onsite qualifies as a Guild member with full privileges (one vote per brewery), and annual member dues will be based on aggregate barrelage amongst all locations.