If your brewery is fully permitted and selling your beer and meets the requirements below, you may join or renew as a Brewer in Operation member to receive full benefits including support, invitations, and information from the Guild about festivals, legislative and marketing efforts, and more.
If your brewery is in planning, please see this page for more info.
If you are a business representative or beer consumer, please see our other membership levels.
Per the Guild Bylaws, Indiana craft breweries that meet the following conditions may be members of the Brewers of Indiana Guild:
- The brewery holds a valid and active “Small Brewer” permit issued by the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission;
- The brewery qualifies as a “craft brewery” as defined by the Brewers Association;
- The brewery is actively brewing;
- All critical phases of the beer making process occur within the state of Indiana;
- The brewery is actively engaged in the business of making and selling beer at its permit premise.
If your brewery has more than one location, each location that meets all of the above conditions and is actively brewing onsite qualifies as a Guild member with full privileges (one vote per brewery), and annual member dues will be based on aggregate barrelage amongst all locations.
Join or Renew
Select your barrel production below to sign up and pay online.0 – 300 barrels/year 301 – 1,500 barrels/year 1,501 – 3,000 barrels/year 3,001 – 10,000 barrels/year 10,000+ barrels/year