The Brewers of Indiana Guild’s Local Producer Partner Program is an exclusive opportunity for Indiana businesses that grow or produce products affiliated with brewing to cultivate meaningful relationships within Indiana’s craft brewing community.
To qualify for membership your business must be licensed and producing your product in the state of Indiana.
The partner levels and benefits below are valid for an annual membership cycle July 1-June 30.
Grower Level Benefits – $150
- Brewers of Indiana Guild Forum and weekly newsletter subscription
- Your business logo and link at www.drinkIN.beer
- Invitation to attend regional membership meetings
- Option to purchase up to 4 Brewery tickets for $25 each to any of the Guild’s four annual beer festivals
- Invitation to purchase 2 discounted members’ rate tickets to the Indiana Craft Brewers Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Use of the “Drink Indiana Beer” logo on website and promotional material
Producer Level Benefits– $300
- All Growler Level benefits mentioned above
- Right of first refusal on vendor booths for all Guild festivals (food vendors excluded from Winterfest)
- $50 off vendor booth fees for all Guild festivals (food vendors excluded from Winterfest)
Liquid Level Benefits – $500
- All Growler Level benefits
- Invitation to have a booth at all Guild festivals including the opportunity to sample your product to attendees. Your invitation includes 4 complimentary Brewery tickets and the opportunity to purchase up to 6 additional Brewery tickets at $25 each.
- Your logo, link, business listing, and opportunity to list events at www.drinkIN.beer
- 50% off Brewers of Indiana Guild festival sponsorship packages