The Brewers of Indiana Guild’s Local Producer Partner Program is an exclusive opportunity for Indiana businesses that grow or produce products affiliated with brewing to cultivate meaningful relationships within Indiana’s craft brewing community.
To qualify for membership your business must be licensed and producing your product in the state of Indiana.
The partner levels and benefits below are valid for the calendar year beginning January 1, 2018 and ending December 31, 2018.
Grower Level Benefits – $150
- Brewers of Indiana Guild Forum subscription
- Your business logo and link in the Drink Indiana Beer app and at www.drinkIN.beer
- Access to Brewers of Indiana Guild Business Membership Directory, featuring contact info for member breweries and affiliate businesses
- 20% discount on festival sponsorship and advertising in Guild newsletters
- Option to purchase up to 4 tickets for $25 each to any of the Guild’s four annual beer festivals
- Use of the “Drink Indiana Beer” logo on website and promotional material
Producer Level Benefits (5 available) – $300
- All Growler Level benefits mentioned above
- Right of first refusal on vendor booths for all Guild festivals (food vendors excluded from Winterfest)
- $25 off vendor booth fees for all Guild festivals (food vendors excluded from Winterfest)
Liquid Level Benefits (5 available; excludes distilleries) – $500
- All Growler Level benefits
- Guaranteed invitation for a “brewery booth” at all Guild festivals including the opportunity to sample your product to attendees. Your invitation includes 4 complimentary brewers’ tickets and the opportunity to purchase up to 6 additional brewers’ tickets at $25 each.
- Your logo, link, business listing, and opportunity to list events on the Drink Indiana Beer mobile app and at www.drinkIN.beer