For the second year in a row, Brewers of Indiana Guild will be showcasing IN beer in Denver at one of the biggest and best beer festivals in the world, Great American Beer Festival (GABF), September 24-26, 2015.
Last year we had the pleasure of seeing many Hoosiers and introducing others to our state’s finest craft beers at our booth in the Support Your Local Brewery (SYLB) Pavilion.
If you’re going to GABF, stop by the SYLB Pavilion, say hi, and enjoy some sips of these fine beers we’re bringing:
- 10-Speed Hoppy Wheat – Bloomington Brewing Company
- Built to Last Pilsner – Chilly Water Brewing Company
- Breakfast Cookies Milk Stout – Iechyd Da Brewing Company
- Pink Houses Wheat with Hibiscus – Power House Brewing Company
- Alpha King American Pale Ale – Three Floyds Brewing Company
- Herald Imperial Pumpkin Ale – Tin Man Brewing Company
And be sure to visit our Guild members at their booths:
|Danny Boy Beer Works||Carmel||IN||C29|
|Daredevil Brewing Company||Speedway||IN||C28|
|Fountain Square Brewing Co||Indianapolis||IN||C23|
|Mad Anthony Brewing Co||Fort Wayne||IN||D6|
|Main Street Brewing Inc – Turonis Pizza||Evansville||IN||D4|
|Sun King Brewing Co||Indianapolis||IN||E8|
|Three Floyds Brewing Co||Munster||IN||E31|
|Tin Man Brewing Company||Evansville||IN||E3|
|Triton Brewing Company||Indianapolis||IN||E28|
|Upland Brewing Co||Bloomington||IN||E24|
No comments yet.