Indiana Microbrewers Festival has been voted Best Local Beer Fest by NUVO readers in the Best of Indy poll two years running. Winterfest has also been recognized as one of Indy’s best beer fests two years in a row.
Reach Thousands of Dedicated Revelers
Sponsor any or all of Brewers of Indiana Guild‘s three annual beer festivals and share your company with thousands of craft beer lovers and Indiana’s 130+ craft breweries.
Why else should you sponsor?
- Fast industry growth: Indiana has gone from 63 breweries in 2013 to more than 130 today, while craft beer sales continue to grow as macro beer sales decline.
- Statewide impact: The economic effect of craft beer in Indiana is more than $1 billion.
- A diverse audience: 38% of households bought a craft beer in the last year versus 29% in 2010. And women consume almost 32 percent of craft beer volume, almost half of which comes from women ages 21-34.
About Our Beer Fests
Brewers of Indiana Guild beer festivals aren’t just a reason to drink some of the finest craft beer in the nation: They’re also key fundraisers for our non-profit trade association, responsible for representing and supporting Indiana’s craft breweries.
Every Guild festival features a charity partner which receives a portion of ticket sales and sponsorship dollars.
- 9th Annual Winterfest: 7,000+ beer lovers will enjoy hundreds of craft beers from more than 100 breweries at the Indiana State Fairgrounds on Saturday, February 4, 2017. The event raised nearly $21,000 for Joy’s House in 2016 and has been recognized for two years in a row as one of the best local beer festivals by readers of NUVO Newsweekly.
- 7th Annual Bloomington Craft Beer Festival (tentative, pending location): 4,000+ craft beer fans will gather at Indiana’s best spring beer fest. The 2016 event raised more than $8,000 for The Lotus Education & Arts Foundation.
- 22nd Annual Indiana Microbrewers Festival: 6,000+ attendees at Historic Military Park in Indianapolis will enjoy beer from more than 100 breweries on Saturday, July 29, 2017 at one of Indiana’s largest and longest-running beer festivals, recognized two years in a row as the best local beer festival by readers of NUVO Newsweekly. In 2016, the event raised more than $13,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Indiana.
- NEW! 1st Annual Broad Ripple Beer Fest (title tentative): In the fall of 2017, the Brewers of Indiana Guild returns to Broad Ripple on the north side of Indianapolis to host a new festival in the former home of Indiana Microbrewers Festival.
All sponsorships include your business logo or name (in text) in the following event marketing pieces:
- promotional posters and event banners
- event website, with link
- recognition in event program
- 2 email newsletters sent to approximately 24,000 Indiana craft beer fans for each fest
- 2 email newsletters sent to member brewers, brewery owners, and staff for each event
- post on the Facebook event page
- recognition in Annual Stewardship Report shared with member breweries
- recognition in 20,000 copies of DrinkIN magazine distributed across the state to member breweries
To become a sponsor, contact us or purchase a sponsorship below.
By purchasing a sponsorship online, you agree to the terms outlined in the Festival Sponsorship Agreement.
PREMIER PARTNER (Exclusive) SOLD!
This exclusive $20,000 sponsorship level for all three of our 2017 Indiana craft beer festivals includes the following:
- your business logo in exclusive top billing in event marketing
- exclusive logo placement on event glassware for each festival
- logo and company link on the Drink Indiana Beer app (more than 9,000 users) and at www.drinkIN.beer (7,000+ users/mo.) for one year
- opportunity to reach attendees with marketing/POS materials at the gate
- 6 invitations to pre-festival brewery gathering the night before festival (when applicable)
- listed as designated pre-banding site the night before and morning of festival
- logo featured in 2 Instagram images shared with @drinkindiana’s 6,600+ followers for each event
- business name included in 10 tweets to @DrinkIndiana’s 10,200+ Twitter followers for each event
- business name included in 2 status updates to Brewers of Indiana Guild’s 8,300+ Facebook fans for each event
- business name mentioned in event press release
- mention in media interviews (when possible)
- 25 complimentary Early Bird tickets to all three events ($4,500 value)
- premium 20′ x 20′ booth location at each event (tent provided)
- opportunity to purchase up to 10 Early Bird tickets at the discounted rate of $25 each for each festival
BREWERS’ HIDEOUT PARTNER (Exclusive)
Each Brewers of Indiana Guild festival offers a private area for brewers, brewery staff, and volunteers to take a break from the festival while relaxing and mingling. As a Brewers’ Hideout Partner, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with some of the region’s most talented brewers and brewery owners in an exclusive setting.
Sponsor all three of our 2017 Indiana craft beer festivals for $11,000 or one for $4,000 and receive the following:
- opportunity to set up a display and offer schwag promoting your business in the Hideout
- your business logo in event marketing
- company banner in or near Brewery Hideout
- 2 invitations to pre-festival brewery gathering the night before festival (when applicable)
- 2 tweets to @DrinkIndiana’s 10,200+ Twitter followers
- 1 status update to Brewers of Indiana Guild’s 8,300+ Facebook fans
- 12 complimentary Early Bird tickets per festival
- 10′ x 10′ booth on the festival floor (tent not included)
Sponsor all three festivals as the Brewers’ Hideout Partner:
Sponsor one festival as a Brewers’ Hideout Partner:
Get the maximum visual impact from your brand: As an Area Partner, your logo will help attendees find their favorite breweries. Sponsor our 2017 Indiana craft beer festivals for $3,000 or one for $1250 and receive the following:
- signature logo placement identifying one tent/booth area on the event program.
- signature logo placement identifying one tent/booth area on event signage
- logo and website link in the Drink Indiana Beer app (more than 9,000 users) and www.drinkIN.beer (7,000+ users/mo.) for one calendar year
- your business logo in event marketing
- 4 complimentary Early Bird tickets per festival
Sponsor all three festivals as an Area Partner:
Sponsor one festival as an Area Partner:
BREW YOUR OWN PARTNERSHIP
Customize your sponsorship based on your marketing goals.
Sponsor all three of our 2017 Indiana craft beer festivals for $2,000 or one for $750 and receive the following:
- your business name (as text) in event marketing
- 2 complimentary Early Bird tickets per festival
Add-on opportunities (per festival):
- booths (tent not included):
- 10’ x 10’ booth – $250
- 15’ x 15’ booth – $375 (not available for Winterfest)
- 20’ x 20’ booth – $500 (not available for Winterfest)
- logo in event marketing – $500
- logo and company link on the Drink Indiana Beer app (more than 9,000 users) and at www.drinkIN.beer (7,000+ users/mo.) for one year – $250
- 2 invitations to pre-festival brewery gathering the night before festival (when applicable) – $100
- opportunity to purchase up to 10 Early Bird tickets at the discounted rate of $25 each
Contact us so we can work with you to customize your sponsorship and help you achieve your marketing goals.
Have a creative idea to reach beer lovers at our events? Contact us to share your ideas for a custom partnership.
INDIANA CRAFT BREWERS CONFERENCE
Learn about how your organization can support Indiana’s premier educational and networking opportunity for Hoosier brewers here.