Hello to our amazing group of craft beer lovin volunteers!
We hope you’ve stayed healthy and happy these past few months and greatly appreciate all of your help getting Winterfest going again in 2022! Without your help it would have been very difficult to achieve our attendance of 5200 guests. The guild is back and ready to support the Indiana craft community and our nonprofit partners.
We invite you to Volunteer for the 14th Annual Winterfest. This year’s event will be held Saturday, February 11th, 2023 from 1-6 p.m. and our limited VIP Winter Woodlands event Friday, February 10th, from 7p-10p at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Please keep in mind the following:
- You must be 21+ with valid ID to work this event.
- A pourers permit is required while working Brewery Services.
- You must accept the Volunteer Waiver to secure your slot.
- You will receive a Volunteer t-shirt.
- As a volunteer service bonus started in 2019 you will have the option to receive 2 future General Admission Guild festival tickets(that can be transferred to the 21 or over person of your choice) in exchange for your service. 2 Shifts=2 Options. All who volunteer for Friday setup will automatically get a ticket for Saturday along with the options described.
- Yes, you will be able to sample while you work. Please remember that your first priority is the safety and well being of festival attendees
You MUST sign IN & OUT for your shift. If you fail to do so you will not receive your volunteer service bonus. No exceptions.
Volunteer training will be held Monday, January 23rd & Tuesday, January 24th from 530-7P at an Indy local brewery TBA. Read the descriptions of all positions before you arrive so that you know what’s expected of you.
Join us in our social media marketing efforts! As a nonprofit organization we rely on cross promotion so please follow us on our social media outlets, share our events and invite your friends!! Your support means everything!
#Winterfest #IndyWinterfest | Newsletter
Instagram @drinkindianabeer | Facebook @drinkindiana | Twitter @DrinkIndiana
Thank you so much for your continued support of the Brewers of Indiana Guild and Indiana’s craft beer industry. I look forward to seeing you very soon!
Brewers of Indiana Guild
1000 Main St
Anderson, IN 46016
#INbeer :: Instagram :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Newsletter
We’re a member-based nonprofit 501(c)(6) organization with the mission to:
- promote the highest standards of professional brewing in Indiana
- increase public awareness and appreciation for the variety and quality of Indiana craft beer
- advocate for laws that promote Guild Members’ ideals and that foster brewery profitability
- provide a forum for discussion, support, and initiatives for the common good of Indiana’s breweries and associated businesses