Thank you for signing up to sponsor, vend, or volunteer at the 14th annual Winterfest – we’re looking forward to a fantastic event! To ensure a safe and fun event for all please carefully review all the information below. If you have any questions please reach out to Shanna at email@example.com or by phone/text at 206.661.6478.
Saturday, February 11, 2023
1pm Early Entry Ticketholders | 2-6 pm General Admission Ticketholders
2022 Attendees: 5249
West Pavilion at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
1202 E. 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205
Volunteers: Unique links will be directly emailed to you to get your volunteer ticket. Your earned comp tickets will all be sent to your email. If you are redeeming your ticket for another guest and want it sent to them you can just forward it. They’re transferrable as long as the person has 21+ ID.
Vendors: Unique links will be directly emailed to you to get your vendor ticket. You will also be allowed to purchase up to 4 General Admission tickets at the discounted rate of $25.
Each attending vendor gets (1) one vehicle parking pas. If you provided a mailing address I’ll be sending them out Monday morning. The State Fairgrounds have asked us to remind everyone that there is no parking on the West and South Sides of the building (including during load-in and load-out) as this is a fire lane that must be kept clear for everyone’s safety. If you forget your parking pass you will be charged $10 for a replacement.
PERMIT FOR SERVING ALCOHOL
If you are working brewery services you must have a valid ATC server’s permit. If you need to look up your permit, renew, or apply for the first time you can do that here: https://www.in.gov/atc/alcohol-resources/alcohol-beverage-applications-and-forms/
Please reference the map linked here for the most up to date layout of the festival layout. This is where you’ll find your booth number for labeling your beer and to see where you’ll be set up for the event.
Friday, February 10 | 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. (vehicles must be out by 4:45 p.m.)
Saturday, February 11 | 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (vehicles must be out by 11:45 p.m.)
Enter the Fairgrounds through the Fall Creek entrance. The brewer/vendor entrance to the West Pavilion is located on the South end of the building. The State Fairgrounds have asked us to remind everyone that there is no parking on the West and South Sides of the building (including during load-in and load-out) as this is a fire lane that must be kept clear for everyone’s safety.
To make load-in easier and to minimize confusion, please allow yourself extra time for any delays. Traffic around the Fairgrounds can be busy, and late arrival can cause difficulties for you and others. With the large number of participants, you’ll want to arrive and set up as early as possible. All booths must be set up by 12:30 p.m. on Saturday.
As a reminder, here are the festival guidelines for your booth:
In exchange for said fee, Vendor will receive the following:
- Two event wristbands for working personnel
- Booth space of approximately 8’ x 10’ (Must provide own tent)
- One banquet table 8′
- Two chairs
- Vendor shall have access to the location no less than four hours prior to the start of the Event for set up.
- Vendor understands that merchandise sold at the festival must not include glass growlers, pint glasses or any other vessel that could hold beer unless prior written consent given by authorized BIG’s staff.
- Vendor agrees that its setup will not exceed allotted space, approx. 10’ x 10’
- Vendor agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the State of Indiana, Brewers of Indiana Guild and those of the Event Venue.
- Vendor agrees to have one staff person at the booth at all times during said Event hours.
- No loud music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by vendor’s staff at the location unless prior permission given.
- Vendor understands electricity is NOT available unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Vendor agrees to leave booth area in the same or better condition to which it was received. Vendor will use recycling and trash bins provided on the festival site and will break down all supply/inventory boxes. Vendors who do not comply with the clean requirements will be charged a $50 cleanup fee and possibly not receive future invitations to participate in any Brewers of Indiana Guild events/festivals.
- Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Brewers of Indiana Guild staff, board of directors and agents against any damages or claims that may arise in connection with Vendor’s presence at the Event and Vendor’s activities of any kind.
Electricity will not be provided to your booth unless prior arrangements have been made.
You’re welcome to bring a standard-sized popup tent – up to 10’x10′ to use in your booth space.
- If you need assistance at the event, or an attendee has a question which you can’t answer, reach out to one of the Volunteer Captains.
- If there’s an emergency, immediately notify the nearest police officer or ER professional, a Volunteer Captain, or Brewers of Indiana Guild staff member, or call 911.
- Bring marketing items that folks aren’t just throwing away. This is your oppourtunity to get in front of a huge audience – make a display that has your newsletter sign up QR, your website QR, or create a sign up form where if they sign up today they can win one of your products. Another great one is stickers of your brand/logo, with the location (for collectors) and promo codes on the back of the sticker – make it #indywinterfest(yourbrand) to keep Press alive. 🙂 We are trying to improve our festival user experience more each year, especially as we grow more stable coming back from the shutdown. If you have any ideas please don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Please post your attendance other fun stuff before and at the event using #IndyWinterfest on your social media channels – SEE PRESS KIT email