The Brewers of Indiana Guild Brewery in Planning Membership Program is an exclusive program for startup breweries wishing to cultivate meaningful relationships within Indiana’s craft brewing community and its Business Affiliate members.
Brewery in Planning Members
Atterbury Brewing Co
Black Dog Brewing Company
Cairn House Brewing Co.
dot & line brewing company
Escape Velocity Brewing (Lafayette)
Feed Store Brewing Company (Bloomfield)
Primeval Brewing Company
Rusted Silo Southern BBQ & Brew House (Lizton)
Brewery in Planning members receive the following valuable benefits:
- Invitation to purchase two tickets to the Annual Indiana Craft Brewers Conference *(INCBC), March 2019 in Indianapolis
- Brewers’ Forum subscription (includes access to Conference presentations)
- Access to the Brewers of Indiana Guild Membership Directory
- 20% discount on festival sponsorship** and advertising in the Guild newsletter
- Opportunity to purchase up to four discounted Brewers’ tickets to every Brewers of Indiana Guild festival
- Full Brewery in Operation benefits once your brewery meets the Brewery in Operation requirements during the calendar year of your Brewery in Planning membership
Membership dues are $150 annually, and if your brewery opens to the public and meets all Brewery in Operation membership requirements within the year, your Brewery in Planning membership will become a Brewery in Operation membership for the remainder of the year.
How to JoinBecome a Member and Pay Online
If you need additional information about the Brewery in Planning Membership Program or have questions regarding payment options, please contact us.
*Brewery in Planning members may not vote in elections at the annual meeting until they meet all Brewery in Operation membership requirements.
**Breweries in planning may not serve alcohol at Brewers of Indiana Guild events, but they may purchase sponsorship in order to market their brand.