Register below to help the Brewers of Indiana Guild with its annual winter fundraiser, Winterfest, on Friday, February 1, and Saturday, February 2, 2019 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
- You must be 21+ with valid ID.
- A valid server’s permit is required while working Brewery Services.
- You must accept the Volunteer Waiver at the registration link to secure your slot.
- You will receive one Winterfest ticket for the day that you are not volunteering in exchange for your service.
- You will be able to sample while you work. Please remember that your first priority is the safety and well-being of festival guests. Volunteers who represent the Guild and its members unprofessionally will not be invited to volunteer again.
Volunteer training is mandatory. The dates are tentatively Monday, January 21, 2019. or Tuesday, January 22, 2019. Training will take place at the City Market and last about an hour and a half. This is where you will receive important information, discuss volunteer duties, and enjoy a beer or two.
Register here. Please sign up ASAP as spots are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis.