The Guild’s Retail membership is an opportunity for any company holding a retail tier license/permit to sell beer with a strong craft beer focus including craft beer bars, restaurants, bottle shops, and homebrew stores.
Membership is on a tiered level and runs from July 1-June 30th annually.
- One Location – $100
- Two or Three Locations – $150
- More than Three Locations – $250
- Bi-monthly member newsletter subscription for an unlimited number of staff
- Participation in Guild-run events and consumer-facing craft beer promotions like our festivals and other programs
- Invitation to provide ticket giveaways for Guild festivals
- One free ticket to each Guild festival
- Company listing featured on our web-based membership list
- Option to purchase tickets to Guild festivals at a discounted rate (set amount for each festival)
- Opportunity to host and/or attend Guild regional meetings
- Access to the Business Affiliate Member directory
- Window cling sticker showcasing membership in the Guild and support for craft beer
- Discount on sponsorship for festivals
- Special education opportunities for creating a great craft beer offering, working with breweries, and maintaining high product integrity