Drink Beer. Support Indiana Brewers.
Exclusive Specialties Session:
Friday, February 1, 2019 from 6 – 9 p.m.
Saturday, February 2, 2019, 2 – 6 p.m. Eastern Time
The Brewers of Indiana Guild‘s annual winter fundraiser
60+ Hoosier breweries and guests pouring 120+ exclusive specialty beers on Friday
100+ Hoosier breweries and guests pouring hundreds of beers on Saturday
West Pavilion at the Indiana State Fairgrounds
1202 E. 38th Street
Join the Brewers of Indiana Guild for the 11th annual Winterfest, featuring a new Friday night Exclusive Specialties Session with a lineup of beers that won’t be poured during the traditional Saturday session.
Though the old Early Bird hour is gone, you can still enjoy the variety of unique beers, the opportunity to mingle with the brewers, and the smaller crowd at the Exclusive Specialties Session on Friday with an additional two extra hours of former Early Bird benefits, from 6 – 9 p.m. Look forward to short lines, plenty of room, and amazing beers from 60+ Hoosier breweries and guests.
Proceeds support the Brewers of Indiana Guild’s mission to promote and educate Hoosier breweries, with a portion also going to the Guild’s Political Action Committee which helps us legislate on their behalf.
$3 from every ticket sold will also benefit our charity partner, Joy’s House.
No refunds or exchanges. This is an all-weather (rain, snow, sleet, or shine) 21+ event.
- Friday Exclusive Specialties Session: $75
- Saturday Session: $40
- 2-Day Flight for Friday and Saturday: $110 (save $5!)
- IN Beer Brigade membership package, including a 1-year IN Beer Brigade membership ($75 value) and a Saturday Session ticket ($40 value): $85 (save $30!)
- Designated Driver: $10
- New this year: 3-Fest Flight
- Save $10 on each GA ticket to the Brewers of Indiana Guild’s three annual fundraisers in Indianapolis: Winterfest on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds; Indiana Microbrewers Festival on Saturday, July 27, 2019 at Historic Military Park; and Broad Ripple Beer Fest on Saturday, October 12, 2019 at Optimist Park, all from 2 – 6 p.m.
Get your tickets now: Prices increase at the gate by $10 per ticket, if they’re still available.
Cheers to our partners!
Joy’s House will again be providing coat check services, this time at TWO locations near the fest entrances. Donations toward their mission will be appreciated.
Food, Vendors, and Entertainment (coming soon)