Beer lovers, Indiana breweries, and affiliated businesses can join the Brewers of Indiana Guild in supporting Indiana’s 130+ craft breweries and the state’s brewing community.
For Craft Beer Lovers
There are many ways to support Indiana breweries:
- Enlist in the IN Beer Brigade to receive access to one-off, one-of-a-kind collaboration beers while directly supporting the non-profit Brewers of Indiana Guild.
- Download the Drink Indiana Beer app and visit a brewery today.
- Attend or volunteer for an event. Only Brewers of Indiana Guild festivals directly support the state’s brewing community.
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates.
- Purchase Drink Indiana Beer stickers, pint glasses, hats, coasters and more from our online shop or an official Brewers of Indiana Guild event.
For Indiana Breweries
If your brewery meets the criteria below, opt into Brewers of Indiana Guild membership here.
If you’re starting an Indiana brewery or are an out of state brewery that would like to show support for the Guild, see “For Businesses Other Than Indiana Breweries,” below.
Breweries can join the Brewers of Indiana Guild if:
- the brewery holds a valid and active “Small Brewer” permit issued by the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission;
- the brewery qualifies as a “craft brewery” as defined by the Brewers Association;
- the brewery is actively brewing;
- all critical phases of the beer making process occur within the state of Indiana; and
- the brewery is actively engaged in the business of making and selling beer at its permit premise.
If the brewery has more than one location, each location that meets all of the above conditions and is actively brewing onsite shall qualify as a Guild member with full privileges (one vote per brewery).
For more information about becoming a member of the Brewers of Indiana Guild, attending Guild meetings, and more, contact us.
For Other Businesses
Non-brewing businesses related to the brewing industry are encouraged to become Affiliate Members of the Brewers of Indiana Guild. Join here.