[Indianapolis, Indiana]: The Pink Boots Society: Indianapolis announced six 2020 Pink Boots Collaboration Brew Day dates and locations celebrating International Women’s Day and women’s roles in the Indiana brewing industry.
Grab your brewing boots and join members of Pink Boots Society Indianapolis, supporting Indiana breweries and individuals as they brew six unique beer styles featuring Yakima Chief Hops exclusive 2020 Pink Boots Collaboration Day blend.
Pink Boots Society splits proceeds from the sales of this collaboration brew with participating chapters. The revenue from this annual fundraiser is applied to educational scholarships and programming for its members.
Indiana Supporting breweries and brew dates include:
- Guggman Haus Brewing Co. March 3, 2020 brewing a NE IPA
- The Vincennes Brewing Company March 4, 2020 brewing an IPA
- Metazoa Brewing Company March 6, 2020 brewing an Imperial IPA
- Mad Anthony Brewing Company March 6, 2020 brewing a Noregian Kviek Pale Ale
- 2Toms Brewing Company hosting March 8, 2020 brewing a Milkshake IPA with Grapefruit and Guava and a Cream Ale with Grapefruit and Guava.
- Indiana City Brewing Company hosting March 10, 2020 brewing a Session IPA (this brew will be available in cans and for distribution)
Follow Pink Boots Indy
Check out the official hashtags #pinkbootsbrew #pinkbootsblend #pinkbootssociety #womeninbeer on social and stay tuned for beer release date updates and events.
About Pink Boots Society
Founded in 2007, by brewmaster Teri Fahrendorf Pink Boots Society is an international nonprofit and USA tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization. The objective of the Pink Boots Society is to assist, inspire and encourage women beer industry professionals to advance their careers through education. To this end, Pink Boots Society provides scholarship opportunities, job resources and industry information to its more than 2,700+ members in the US and countries around the world. Pink Boots Society members are the beer industry leaders of tomorrow, and they inspire women consumers to choose beer as their adult beverage of choice. Sign up for e-newsletters, shop our exclusive Pink Boots products, and more at www.pinkbootssociety.org.
Contact: Athena Scholl, Brewers of Indiana Guild, Athena@drinkin.beer 317-938-1085
Pink Boots Society, Indianapolis, email@example.com